- One photographer for up to two consecutive hours
- No limit on number of photographs taken
- All delivered images edited, color corrected
- Photos delivered online and/or on USB drive
- Usage license allowing you to do whatever you want with your wedding images
- Available only between December 1, 2014 and July 11, 2015
- Two still photographers for up to nine consecutive hours
- Unlimited number of shots taken
- All delivered images are edited
- Online gallery of your images with no logo + USB drive
- Your choice of 10x10" 60-page coffee-table or leather lay flat album with thin or thick pages; other sizes available
- Everything from the Premiere Photography Package, plus:
- Complete 1-hour documentary film of your wedding day
- Cinematography with live sound and multiple 4K and 1080P cameras
- Video delivered in Hi-Def 1080P on Blu-Ray discs and Vimeo streaming service
The Fine Print
Terms and Conditions
We provide two full-time professional photographers with years of experience and ongoing education (both Paul & Brenda — never just an intern, junior, or associate photographer we found on Craigslist) to cover your wedding from “getting ready” to the last formal event of your reception (cake cutting, garter toss, etc.). Includes transportation and travel time, camera equipment (and backups), unlimited exposures taken, all the post processing and full professional liability insurance. Our travel time to the first location, and from the final location do not count against your hours of photography. Travel time which is part of the wedding day (from church to reception location, for example, is considered part of the shooting time).
After the wedding, we spend an additional two to five hours processing and editing your photos for each hour of shooting you purchased. All the best images from your wedding (typically between 500 and 800) are professionally edited: cropped, adjusted for brightness and contrast, color corrected, and prepared for professional lab printing. We deliver these images to you on a USB thumb drive via Fed Ex, typically within two months of the event, in high resolution with no logo or watermark on the photos, suitable for printing, posting to Facebook, etc. We include a usage license that lets you print, publish, and distribute your wedding pictures as you wish, without any need for further permission from, or payment to our studio. Finally, all the best images from your wedding are posted in a gallery on the internet – the perfect way for you and your guests to view, download and make prints of your images! Direct ordering of prints from our high-quality, fast, and inexpensive lab. Typically available within five weeks of your wedding and available for at least one year.
All prices shown include transportation, travel, shipping, with insurance, handling and delivery. There are no hidden costs or fees. All turnaround and delivery times are conservative estimates, but are not guarantees. Actual time depends on workload, time of year, and other factors. All offers subject to change and availability.
State Sales Tax will be collected and remitted where legally required.
You can book us as far as two years in advance, or as little as one day before your wedding (subject to our availability, of course!).
To be fair to everyone, we book weddings strictly on a first-come, first-served basis. A $500 non-refundable retainer payment guarantees your date and removes it from our availability calendar. The retainer is applied in full to your final balance. After you select a set of products and services, we prepare a contract that describes the agreement between us in detail. Payment of the final balance is due three weeks before the wedding date. We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
In the absence of a retainer payment or contract, all prices and our availability are subject to change without notice or obligation. Once we receive your retainer payment and signed contract, your prices are “locked in” and will not go up, even if we raise our prices before your wedding day.